Launched in 2021, the next-generation Mercedes-Benz C-Class (W206) continues the sedan tradition at Mercedes-Benz. This Mercedes is available as a sedan or station wagon with a petrol, diesel or hybrid engine and different trim levels. We help you see things more clearly.
The C-Class appeals to road professionals, so Mercedes continues to offer two solutions diesel.
- C200d : 163 horsepower
- C220d : 200 horsepower
engine related self :
2022 and pollution standards mandatory, Mercedes-Benz offers a solution petrol plug-in hybrid :
- C300e : 204 thermal horsepower + 129 electric horsepower. A total of 313 horses. Electric autonomy: up to 111 km.
Note that all these engines are offered with a 9-speed automatic transmission.
The first finish in the catalog,Avant-garde Line, has the following standard equipment: wireless smartphone charging system, high beam assist, smartphone integration, heated front seats, blind spot detector, digital instrument cluster (12.3″) media display (11.9″), ambient lighting. This entry-level Mercedes C-Class is available in:
- C200: saloon €50,550, station wagon €52,050
- C200d: Sedan €49.750, station wagon €51.250
- C220d: Sedan 53.950 €, station wagon 55.450 € (4matic + 2.400 €)
- C300e: sedan €59.400, station wagon €60.900
Follow business line reserved for professionals adding metallic paint to standard equipment. At these prices:
- C200: Sedan €51.450, station wagon €52.950
- C200d: saloon €50.650, station wagon €52.150
- C220d: Saloon 54.850 €, station wagon 56.350 € (4matic + 2.400 €)
- C300e: sedan €60,300, station wagon €61,800
Finally, the top of the range AMG-Line The AMG body kit gets the aforementioned trims, adding AMG 45.7 cm (18-inch) alloy wheels, multifunction sports steering wheel in nappa leather, sports seats at the front. Rates:
- C200: Sedan €53.500, station wagon €55.000
- C200d: Sedan €52.700, station wagon €54.200
- C220d: Sedan €56,900, station wagon €58,400 (4Matic + €2,400)
- C300e: sedan €62,350, station wagon €63,850
To this interval is added a final finish reserved for the station wagon, all terrain special equipment: Comfort driving equipment (485) with 40 mm more ground clearance, Two off-road driving programs (Offroad and Offroad + for rough terrain), Downhill speed control (DSR), off-road lighting with DIGITAL LIGHT (P35) front Specific All-Terrain bodywork and “All Terrain” lettering embroidered into the mats. Prices:
- C200 4Matic: 55,550 €
- C220d 4Matic: 58.950 €